Updated: February 2019.
At Passion4Social, we believe in making a difference. We strive to ensure that all our services are accessible to people with disabilities. Passion4Social’s website has been designed and developed with the needs of people with disabilities in mind.
We have invested a significant amount of resources to ensure that our website is easy to use and accessible, as we passionately believe that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence; access for all is high on our agenda.
We are committed to ensuring everyone can access and use our website on multiple devices. This includes people with sight loss, and hearing, mobility and cognitive impairments. If you have any comments and or suggestions about our website, please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility features of this website
We aim to improve our online accessibility, in line with advances in technology and web standards. Our current features include:
- Navigation that works in a consistent way throughout our site
- Use of a standard web font to make text easier to read
- Images include a text description to explain what they are, unless they are only descriptive
- Colour is not used as the only way to convey information
- Links are written in a way that they make sense when screen readers are used
- The UserWay Website Accessibility Widget is available and is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. This software allows Passion4social.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- An accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the bottom left corner of the page or by simply pressing ctrl+u. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety
Changing our website’s text size and font
You are also able to use your internet browser to change the text size and font on our website. For detailed guides on how to do this, follow the links below for your internet browser:
Using Adobe Acrobat
Some of the information on our website may be offered as PDF documents. It is highly likely your internet browser will support viewing PDFs, but you can also download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
Adobe also offers a screen reader user guide to accessing PDF documents.
Passion4Social strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability. Despite our efforts, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing Passion4Social’s website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
Please email us at email@example.com