Social enterprise is one of Scotland’s economic successes, and as a nation, we’re right to be proud to have so many businesses working for the good of our society. However, as the social enterprise sector has blossomed it’s become harder for individual businesses to stand out from the crowd, win attention from customers, and gain the trust of funders.
Perhaps your work is making a real social difference in your community or for the environment, but you just don’t know how to prove it. Or maybe you’re collecting lots of information and feedback but lack the skills to demonstrate your success.
It might seem too difficult, daunting or time-consuming to demonstrate where you’re making a difference, but it’s an effort worth making, and has become an essential requirement for Scotland’s social enterprises. As businesses set up to do social or environmental good you simply have to show that you’re doing something which sets you apart from your commercial competitors. That’s where Just Enterprise can help.
Through one-to-one sessions, our specialist business advisers will offer you all the practical support you need to plan, measure, manage, and communicate your social and/or environmental impact.
We can help you demonstrate all your good work in a number of ways, including how to:
- clarify and communicate your vision and intended impact
- write outcomes which clearly describe the specific difference your activities make
- identify simple and relevant indicators to measure the difference made
- strengthen the way you collect and use data
- embed impact measurement into everyday business practice
- better communicate the compelling stories behind your work
- use evidence for learning, to make better decisions and win support
Register for one to one support below, or book a place on an open workshop.
Register here for one to one specialist support
Please note that priority will be given to those organisations who have little or no impact measurement processes in place.
Just Enterprise group workshops are held all over Scotland, but they always fill up fast so don’t hang about, book your free place today.